- THE TWO WORLDS OF SOUTH AFRICAN AGRICULTURE
- Judgment on Mineral Rights may send the wrong signal
- Fuel Price Increase
- ESKOM TARIFF INCREASE
- Budget: Public debt raises concern
- The big lie about land ownership
- Not a State Address but a "Struggle" address
- TAU SA suspends participation in Green Paper process and NAREG
- Proposal for State of the Nation Speech: ban strikes in agriculture
- Criminal charge filed against Tony Ehrenreich
- TAU SA demands the implementation of minimum wages to be put on ice
- Minimum Wages will harm the country
TAU SA plans strong action against ANC and its Youth League
TAU SA is disgusted with the statements made by the ANC Youth League's Ronald Lamola during their conference in Centurion. His threats that farmers who want to stay alive must leave their land, are taken very seriously.
TAU SA has instructed its legal team to start with the strongest possible measures against Lamola, the ANC Youth League, the ANC and its President. This action may include obtaining a court order, laying of a criminal charge and the filing of complaints with relevant institutions ie the Human Rights Commission.
A more detailed statement will be issued later.