TLU SA’s Financial Wellness Desk today launched another innovating product to its members.
“Business How To” – developed by a group of agricultural entrepreneurs – offers a one-stop website product for farmers to handle the many challenges related to the day to day management of a business.
The group is well aware of the challenges that climate change, a weak economy, unfavourable markets, politically-driven initiatives and the importance of food security put to TLU SA-members. With Business How To, the agricultural-, forestry- and fishing industry have access to relevant business skills in their hands, to make better business decisions.
Industry information such as an economic overview; statistical facts; productivity pointers (NPI); opportunities for investment, expansion and training; government departments; associations and sub-sectors; as well as relevant news and links to the industry is available on the website at www.bhtg.co.za.
Under Businesses Activity, consumers have access to apps on business management to profitably and sustainably plan and manage a farming business.
Essential elements of the “Business How To”-product entails:
• Information is structured and in chronological order;
• Comprehensive access to timely & accurate information;
• Developed according to the South African legislation;
• Self-maintained – Linked to all business-relevant Institutions like government, business support bodies and training institutions;
• Step by step self-help tutorials on:
o How to write a bankable Business Plan,
o How to do market research,
o How to export your product;
• Agricultural Processing Costing Programmes; and
• Product Research Reports.
Benefits for members
• Be at all times informed with the latest market prices, development and trends in the industry;
• Effective management tool;
• More success with loan applications; and
• Access to new markets and opportunities.
As a benefit to TLU SA-members, the Financial Wellness Desk offers the Business How To”-product at the exclusive annual rate of R480. Members can join at this link: http://bhtg.co.za/tlu-membership.
Issued by: TLU SA
Date: 5 September 2019
Enquiries: Mr Gerrie Strydom,
Cell.: 082 461 7262